Congratulations on adding a puppy to your family!
We look forward to meeting your new puppy. All of us are ready to get them started on their journey to a healthy life.
It is important to have your new puppy examined by us as soon as you bring him or her home. We will check their health and review their nutritional needs, vaccination schedule and parasite protection with you to ensure a healthy start in life.
Would you like more information on housetraining and other important issues pertaining to new puppies or adopted pets? Scan the QR code for our Puppy Packet.
What to Expect During Your Puppy’s First Visit with Us:
- Lots of love!
- A comprehensive physical exam
- Intestinal parasite screening and deworming if needed
- Vaccines as needed and the development of the proper puppy vaccine schedule
- Heartworm prevention recommendations
- Recommendations for external parasite such as flea and ticks
- Behavior and housetraining recommendations
- Nutritional counseling
- Pet insurance discussion
For your first puppy visit with us, we request that you bring the paperwork pertaining to the previous care of your puppy including all previous immunizations, deworming, and medications, and a fresh (within 24 hours) fecal sample.